Security and Technology
This committee brings advice on the security and technology initiatives necessary to successfully implement interoperable electronic health records, seamless health information exchange among THINC participants, and quality improvement and public health reporting initiatives across the Hudson Valley.
To see committee documents, click here.
- Barbara Cooke, Director, Hospital Information Services, Sound Shore Medical Center of Westchester
- Robert Diamond, CIO, Health Quest
- Deborah DiBernardo, Director of Information Systems, Saint Joseph’s Medical Center
- John Finch, Vice President of Corporate Development and CIO, Benedictine Hospital
- John Moustakakis, Senior Vice President and CIO, Westchester Medical Center
- Sue Prince, CIO, Stellaris Health System
- S. Shafiq Rab M.D., MPH, Vice President and CIO, Orange Regional Medical Center and Catskill Regional Medical Center
- Robert Wagner, CIO, Saint Francis Hospital and Health Centers
- Peter Weidner, Director, Management Information Systems, St. John’s Riverside Hospital
for more information