Six Ways eHealth Can Help Consumers
- When your records are easily available in one place on a computer, your doctors can get a more complete picture of your health, which helps them to make good decisions about your care.
- Your information is safe in a system that can only be used by the people who are caring for you, and only with your consent.
- Information that could save your life in a medical emergency is easy to get to in a hurry.
- You can skip wasteful, duplicate medical tests.
- You won’t always have to fill out the same forms every time you visit a doctor, clinic, or a hospital.
- Backups of your records are made so they will still be available in the event of an emergency or natural disaster.
- You can better manage health records for yourself and your family.
To learn more about eHealth and you, please click on the links below.